Friday, July 23, 2010

The 6th Day of ABT

Today, as it being Saturday, we got the luxury of sleeping in because our classes don't start for an hour later than normal of Saturdays. However, either the alarm didn't go off or Erin and I slept through and we ended up getting up only fifteen minutes before we had to be ready, but overall I'm kind of glad that I got to get the extra sleep even if I had to rush to get ready. After breakfast, my first class was injury prevention in which we learned how to prevent injuries, obviously, but also how to do some new strengthening exercises and stretches to do for my various injuries. After one class we had lunch, where the variety of food was even sparer than usual because of it being a weekend, and then went back to class. My next class was yoga where the instructor played a cool instrument which starts with an "m" but I forget the name.... Yoga was pretty fun and was very relaxing, but my neck is sore from carrying my giant dance bag everywhere so I kept on having to roll my neck around which was annoying. After yoga and myself feeling very tired and stretched out we walked back to our dorms and after moseying around a little decided to venture down to the laundry room with Erin, Courtney, Abbey, and I. After many trips of going up and downstairs, other people taking unknown peoples' laundry out of the machines, and after dinner, all of our laundry was finally done. Then some more music and interesting dancing and picture taking entertained for most of the night and here I am now. Also, over the past day or so Abbey and I have been in a contest of getting the worst pictures of each other but she seems to be winning at this hour.... However, I will make sure this is not so over the next few days, but for most of the time, in whatever weird pose her face is in she still looks fine because she is so pretty! Tomorrow I am going to Erin's grandma's birthday party so I need to go to sleep. I'll write about that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment