Friday, July 23, 2010
The 8th Day of ABT DSI
Tonight was really fun just hanging out with people and goofing around, but today wasn't much fun because my achilles was hurting really badly so I had to sit out of everything except pilates. At least we had the bad ballet teacher today because I didn't have to take the class. Also, there were three other girls sitting out today so I was alone. Since I was so bored I took about an essay's worth of notes. I just hope my achilles starts feeling better because today it hurt basically whenever my foot is actively pointed or flexed :(. Besides the bad day, tonight was fun just hanging around, talking, and playing games. I had fun talking to the chaperones, and Ashley, I am very sorry that I insulted your teeth. Alligator teeth really aren't ugly, even if you say so, they are beautiful :D. (Imagine beautiful teeth inside that smiley face and they will be yours.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment